No Image shown in Report Player

This forum is for sharing comments, issues or concerns about the Windows 8 ReportPlayer app from Jet Reports.
Details to follow.
johanna

No Image shown in Report Player

Postby johanna » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Dear all,

We have an issue. No image shown in Report Player. But, I still can click in Report Player to open the report.
What should I check to know the cause of this issue? How to solve this issue?
Please help. Thank you.

Note :
Jet Essential 2013 (14.0.14042.0) 32 bit with OS Windows Server 2003 (32 bit) and Office : Microsoft Office 2007 (32 bit).

Best Regards,
Johanna

The Kloser

Re: No Image shown in Report Player

Postby The Kloser » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Hello Johanna,

I assume that you added a new report to the Report Player and you are just seeing a stock image in the Report Player for it. If this is the case, simply take a screenshot of the report. Save this image in the Image folder for the Report Player (C:\Users\slb\Documents\My Reports\Images). The file name needs to match the report name. For instance, if your report is called Sales Report.xlsx, the image should be called Sales Report.png. The next time you open the Report Player you will see this image in relation to your report.

Does this help?

johanna

Postby johanna » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:03 am

Dear The Kloser,

Thank you for your reply.
I have an image of report. If I use another computer to run report player, the image is shown.
I have this issue in 2 computer only. Please help. Thanks in advance.

lisaa

Postby lisaa » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:31 am

Hello -

My first suggestion would be to delete the installation program for the Report Player and download a new one. There may have been an issue during the original download the somehow corrupted the resulting file.

Return to “General Discussion - ReportPlayer App”