Edit Date Manually in Jet Report - To Change Aging Days Late

Questions and Answers asked by users to users, about how others use Jet Reports.

For additional "how to" information, please visit our online Knowledge Base https://jetsupport.jetreports.com/hc/en ... ofessional
Forum rules
The Jet Reports Community forums are not a guaranteed support medium. Official support for Jet Reports is available only through the support desk at http://support.jetreports.com. Staff responses to posts on the forum are not guaranteed.
ericsantiago

Edit Date Manually in Jet Report - To Change Aging Days Late

Postby ericsantiago » Mon May 22, 2017 7:27 am

Hello,

I need to change the date in my jet report work sheet manually. After changing the date I want the sheet to automatically update for how many days past due that date is. There was a formula already set up with jet reports for this, but the person using the report would like to change the date in the report themselves without updating the sheet through jet. Is this possible? Can anyone help?

HPDeskJet
Jet Reports Certified Professional

Re: Edit Date Manually in Jet Report - To Change Aging Days Late

Postby HPDeskJet » Mon May 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Hello -

Could you provide some additional description of what it is you want to accomplish?

Let me address what I can...

1. In an again report, "after changing the date I want the sheet to automatically update"

Except for reports that are in Dashboard Mode, it is necessary to click the Report or Refresh button on the Jet ribbon to refresh the report. Ideally, Report Options are set up so that when the report is refreshed, the user is prompted for a date and the report then uses that date.

2. "the person using the report would like to change the date in the report themselves without updating the sheet through jet. Is this possible?"

Since data must be drawn from the data source (using the new date as a filter), there must be a method to tell Excel to do that. In the case of a Jet report, that is by clicking either the Report or Refresh button.
-HP

Return to “How do I?”