Delete viewers from the license  [SOLVED]

Questions and Answers asked by users to users, about how others use Jet Reports.

For additional "how to" information, please visit our online Knowledge Base https://jetsupport.jetreports.com/hc/en ... ofessional
Forum rules
The Jet Reports Community forums are not a guaranteed support medium. Official support for Jet Reports is available only through the support desk at http://support.jetreports.com. Staff responses to posts on the forum are not guaranteed.
semm05

Delete viewers from the license

Postby semm05 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:57 am

Dear all,

How can I delete viewers of my license? I have remove jet reports application from the computers of few users and reinstall this to new users. But the license still remember the old users. Anyone tips tricks?

KR.

HPDeskJet
Jet Reports Certified Professional

Re: Delete viewers from the license  [SOLVED]

Postby HPDeskJet » Tue May 09, 2017 8:47 am

Hello -

This can be done using the Jet Reports Licensing Portal.

You have not yet arranged for someone in your organization to have access to the portal, you can do so by contacting orders.us@jetreports.com or orders@jetreports.com (depending upon your location).
-HP

CCJetXP

Re: Delete viewers from the license

Postby CCJetXP » Tue May 09, 2017 8:49 am

Hello semm05,

If your goal is to re-assign the viewer licenses to other users, you would first need to delete these user licenses in order to free them up to be used by other users.
You would need to send an email to your regional license department.
Do you have that email address?
Or you can send an email to Support@jetreports.com and this will generate a support ticket in their system.

Cheers,

semm05

Re: Delete viewers from the license

Postby semm05 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:14 am

I have send an email to our regional license department. It's solved!
Many thanks

Return to “How do I?”