count number of Sales orders

Questions and Answers asked by users to users, about how others use Jet Reports.

For additional "how to" information, please visit our online Knowledge Base https://jetsupport.jetreports.com/hc/en ... ofessional
Forum rules
The Jet Reports Community forums are not a guaranteed support medium. Official support for Jet Reports is available only through the support desk at http://support.jetreports.com. Staff responses to posts on the forum are not guaranteed.
a1becker

count number of Sales orders

Postby a1becker » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:01 am

We currently run NAV 2013 R2.

I am trying to find the total number of orders entered for a specific period of time. I want a count for each customer and/or each item.

My problem is I need to search both orders entered and shipped complete as well as orders that are still open. I cannot find a way to tie the two tables. I can pull the necessary information from each table, but would like to somehow summarize it in one pivot table.

As for orders shipped there may be multiple shipments (Blanket orders) for one order number. When strictly looking for orders entered, i do not want to include shipments for orders entered outside of the time frame.

If there was some way I could pull the range of order numbers for the specific dates, that would simplify my report. Again, I think I need to look at the two tables, Sales Header(Line) and Sales Invoice Header(Line).

In a perfect world this is the result I am looking for.

Date Range 01/01/2017..01/31/2017
# of Orders (Count)
Item A 7
Customer 1 6
Customer 2 1
Item B 18
Customer 1 3
Customer 3 15

I may have to create two reports, one to list by customer and one to list by item number. However, I am thinking the same logic would be used. So, if I can get help on one or the other, I'd like to think I would be able to create the other.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to “How do I?”