Scheduling Batch Reports in Web Portal

Have a Suggestion or Feature request for Jet Reports? http://go.jetreports.com/ideas?utm_source=community
Forum rules
Post your suggestions for new features in Jet Reports Software: Give Feedback
bkiester

Scheduling Batch Reports in Web Portal

Postby bkiester » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:04 am

Is there a way to use batch scheduling in the Web Portal? I have a batch of reports that goes out on a daily basis (fairly large batch of 30+ reports) and get emailed dynamically to users. We do not have Web Portal set up to be accessed from outside the domain, so while I'd like to, I can't just make the report refresh-able by users as they are all in the field and outside the domain.
It looks like I would have to set up each report to run and send based on an email I enter into the Web Portal at the moment, and I can't maintain those emails given the user turnover.

Thanks in advance!

HPDeskJet
Jet Reports Certified Professional

Re: Scheduling Batch Reports in Web Portal

Postby HPDeskJet » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:40 pm

Dynamic emails are not a feature currently supported in the Jet Web Portal.

The Jet design team keeps a close look at the Suggestions and Feature Requests forum on this site, so I am moving this post to that forum to lend visibility to your question.
-HP

bkiester

Re: Scheduling Batch Reports in Web Portal

Postby bkiester » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Thanks for answering the question and moving it to a more visible area. I really want the portal to be useful, but without the features in scheduler available, it really isn't useful to me. :(

Return to “Suggestions and Feature Requests”