Hi from CA

Come in, say hi, introduce yourself. Let us know what your specialty is and what you're interested in. Don't be shy! We want everyone to feel welcome.
stephen.macias.jr

Hi from CA

Postby stephen.macias.jr » Mon May 02, 2016 10:16 am

Good morning ALL -

My name is Stephen Macias; recently took a new position, Cost Accountant, for an electronic recycling company in Stockton, CA after working five plus years in the concrete manufacturing industry in Tracy, CA.

Little about myself.. Went to Fresno State, have two children with my beautiful fiancé, and love watching sports.

After working with SAP during my previous position, switching over to Microsoft Navision and utilizing Jet Reports has seemed like a foreign language. I've just completed my first month so I know I have a lot of growing up to do. After doing as much reading as possible online and watching YouTube videos about Jet Reports it has me VERY excited about the reports this program can generate. I will be attending one of the Jet Reports workshops in person this month in Oregon. I have created a Trial Balance and GL Account Detail List for three divisions within my company; all this coming from the sample reports, they gave me ideas and put my own twist on my reports. However, I would love to learn more from others who have more experience utilizing Jet Reports for everyday business decisions. If anyone can assist me whenever possible, that would be great and much appreciated!

Thank you ALL and hope to hear from you in the very near future. Have a great rest of the week.

SM

Heather

Re: Hi from CA

Postby Heather » Tue May 03, 2016 7:50 am

Welcome to the adventure Stephen - and yes, I do mean that - I've been using Jet for over a year now, and still find myself excited by a report I build from scratch :)

stephen.macias.jr

Re: Hi from CA

Postby stephen.macias.jr » Wed May 25, 2016 2:21 pm

I've been using Jet for about a month now and have created three functional reports (Trial Balance, G/L Account Activity Detail and a P&L). By no means do I think they're great but they work for now. I just completed Jet Reports Training in Portland so that was fun to get some proper training on the program. Now comes the tough part, getting requests and running with it.

If I may ask, please help me when I need it! :) Please feel free to email me ANYTIME. (smacias@ecsrefining.com)

Thanks for the reply. Hope to hear from you soon. I would love to trade reports if you're OK with that too. Thanks again. Take care!

Return to “Introductions”