two time periods in one table. How?

Come in, say hi, introduce yourself. Let us know what your specialty is and what you're interested in. Don't be shy! We want everyone to feel welcome.
Klaus

two time periods in one table. How?

Postby Klaus » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:41 am

Hello from Germany.
I am Klaus; I work since some years with Jet-Essentials.
We use if often, cause it is easy and gives good results. :-)
...Although it is often slow :-(
What do you think; will an update to Enterprise solve this Problem? Looking Forward
to your reply.
And: how to filter in one sheet (customer), but with two different time tables. Like:
Show all customers, which bought in the past 12 months for more than 5.000 EUR, but only those customers
which did buy less than 5.000 EUR in the 12 months before period 1. (so only customers which we won)
KInd regards
Klaus

HPDeskJet
Jet Reports Certified Professional

Re: two time periods in one table. How?

Postby HPDeskJet » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Hello Klaus!

Jet Enterprise can be a great help for some customers who need faster performance. It works very differently than Jet Essentials.

For more information about the differences, I would recommend that you contact Jet Reports Deutschland GmbH.

Tel: +49 421 67301700
Inquiries: info@jetreports.de
Orders: admin@jetreports.de
Regional Sales Contact: yvonne.kielenbeck@jetreports.de
Sales, Support, and Partner Liaison: jennifer.singleton@jetreports.de

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is possible to perform the type of filtering you want.

You could first use an NL(Filter) function to return the correct customers from the previous 12 months. Then, use that filter within another NL(Rows) function.

Something (but not exactly) like this:

C5: =NL("Filter";"Cust. Ledger Entry";"Customer No.";"Sales (LCY)";"<5000";"Posting Date";"xx/xx/xxxx..yy/yy/yyyy")

D5: =NL("Rows";"Customer";"No.";"Sales (LCY)";">=5000";"Posting Date";"aa/aa/aaaa..bb/bb/bbbb";"No.";C5)

I hope that helps.
-HP

Return to “Introductions”